*** Giveaway has ended! Thanks to everyone who participated & special thanks to Extra Baggage Boutique!
Rachael at Extra Baggage Boutique on Etsy recently sent metwo kid’s activity packs – one for me to try and one to give away to a lucky reader!
The activity pack is very well made and Rachael uses really cute fabrics. The entire front of the pocket is clear so you can see exactly what’s in there, and it comes filled with coloring sheets, crayons, stickers, and learning cards. I keep a backpack of toys in the car, but this is small enough to fit in my diaper bag so I have it available for those unexpected times when we need to wait or I need to keep them busy. It has a snap closure, which is nice because Cooper can open and close it himself, but Dexter can’t (preventing him from getting to the crayons!). My kids and I were really please with it and I know we’ll continue to use it regularly. It’s a staple in the diaper bag now!
In addition to kid’s activity packs, Extra Baggage Boutique also sells felt food and baby blankets, and goodies for moms like coffee cozies and aprons. This would be a great place to shop for Easter or Mother’s Day (especially the whimsical measuring spoons!).
The winner of the giveaway will receive the kid’s activity pack picture here:
- Visit Extra Baggage Boutique on Etsy, then leave a comment here about which item you like the best (besides the kid’s activity pack). Please be sure there’s some way I can contact you if you win; please be sure you include your email address in your comment or that it’s in your profile.
- Follow my blog (& comment letting me know)
- “Like” Toddling Around Chicagoland on Facebook (& comment here letting me know)
- “Like”Extra Baggage Boutique on Facebook (& comment here letting me know) – it’s not required, but it’d be great if you could let her know Toddling Around Chicagoland sent you
- Post on Facebook about this giveaway (& comment with a link to your post)
- Blog about this giveaway (& comment with a link to your post)
Please leave me a comment for EACH entry and your email address if it is not in your profile for each entry that you complete above so I can accurately pick a winner. This contest ends April 6, 2011. Thanks everyone and good luck! Any comments that do not meet the requirements will be disqualified! This contest is only open to US residents.