The Chicago Toy & Game Fair is coming to Navy Pier on Saturday, November 19 and Sunday, November 20. The Chicago Toy & Game Fair, or ChiTAG, will offer the opportunity to check out new toys and games and meet their inventors, and there will be contests, costumed characters, and stage events. There will also be a Young Inventor Challenge for kids ages 6-18, a KenKen Tournament for participants ages 6 and up, and a Star Wars Breakfast on Saturday (at an additional cost). (The Magnificent Mile Festival of Lights is also going on Saturday, November 19 so it’ll be a good day to be downtown!)
To find out more about the Chicago Toy & Game Fair, visit their website.
Tickets for ChiTAG are $10 for adults, $5 for children ages 3-13, and children under 3 are free. Grandparents are free on Sunday, November 20.
Print the coupon below to receive $2 off admission!
You can also enter to win a FREE FAMILY PASS! I’ll be giving away a free family pass to four winners – one winner each Wednesday for the next four weeks! Winners will be chosen on Wednesday, October 26, November 2, 9, & 16.
- Leave a comment below. Tell me your favorite toy or game or your child’s favorite.
Optional additional entries (leave a separate comment for each!):
- Follow @ToddlingChicago on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway, including @ToddlingChicago, #ChiTAG, & a link to this post, up to one time each day. Suggested tweet: “I entered to win a FREE family pass to the Chicago Toy & Game Fair from @ToddlingChicago: http://bit.ly/ptp2eg #ChiTAG” Leave a separate comment for each tweet.
- Follow Toddling Around Chicagoland via GFC
- Subscribe to Toddling Around Chicagoland by email or RSS
No purchase necessary. Open to US residents 18 & older. Odds of winning determined by the number of eligible entries. Not responsible for technical or typographical errors. Winner has 1 week to claim prize unless otherwise indicated. Void where prohibited by law.
I received one complimentary family pass for the Chicago Toy & Game Fair and media preview. All information above was provided by ChiTAG. Any opinions expressed are my own.
- 10/26 – Samantha
- 11/2 – Jan (original winner Melissa couldn’t attend so another winner was chosen)
- 11/9 – Jackie
- 11/16 – Aimee