Best of the Bump Club and Beyond Event – website
Date and time: Sunday, June 3, from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm (10:00 am for Platinum ticket holders)
Admission: Tickets can be purchased online at the Bump Club and Beyond website.
- $40 for general admission – includes all event sessions and a gift bag (worth $100) of samples and goodies
- $65 for Platinum tickets – include all event sessions plus a giant gift bag (worth $200+) including a Britax Stroller Organizer ($29.99), a custom tee from Psychobaby ($28), OXO Tot Block, and full-sized products and samples from BCB’s favorite brands. Platinum ticket holders also receive early admission and a special welcome breakfast.
- $25 for significant other admission – can only be paired with a full price admission ticket; only one gift bag per family.
Information about the event from provided by the Bump Club and Beyond:
The “Best of Bump Club and Beyond” is back! Chicago’s largest social event network celebrates moms and moms-to-be with a one-of-a-kind event.
Bump Club and Beyond is proud to once again be the exclusive Chicago partner for Pregnancy Awareness Month®, an educational campaign dedicated to celebrating all pregnant women. On Sunday, June 3, 2012, this partnership will culminate in the second annual “Best of Bump Club and Beyond” event presented by Pregnancy Awareness Month®, Viacord, Plum Organics, Similac Strong Moms, The Bump and sponsored by Britax, Stokke, Orbit Baby, Peg Perego, Sittercity.com, Phil &Teds, Square Spot and others.
Attendees will have access to various break-out sessions including:
- Dr. Brian Mason presented by Viacord: Everything you want to know about cord blood banking
- The BabyGuyNYC Jamie Grayson hosting a “Stroller Extravaganza” and babywearing session
- Janeen Hayward of Swellbeing presenting two sessions (one for moms with babies 0-12 months and another on dropping the second nap and transitioning into a toddler bed)
- Lara Field of FEED will host a session sponsored by Baby Brezza on picky eating
- The Lactation Partners presenting two sessions (one for moms-to-be and one for breastfeeding moms going back to work)
“I am thrilled to once again bring together the very best resources from Chicago and around the country for expectant and new parents all in one place,” says Lindsay Pinchuk, founder of Bump Club and Beyond. “This is sure to be our biggest and best event yet.”
All tickets includes lunch from Protein Bar, afternoon snacks from Sprinkles, KIND and the chance to win $15,000+ in giveaways including strollers, high chairs, crib mattresses, bedding, and more. Galt Baby will also be onsite with a special pop-up shop selling all of the products exhibited at the event and offering special discounts.
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit the Bump Club and Beyond website.