Merlin’s Magic Wand Days at Legoland Discovery Center
Legoland Discovery Center will be hosting a series of Merlin’s Magic Wand Days over the next few months exclusively for children with special needs, disabilities, and serious illnesses. Merlin’s Magic Wand is a worldwide charitable organization focused on provided fun experiences for children with disabilities or serious illnesses and disadvantaged children.
- September 20, 2012 from 10:00 am – Noon
- October 4, 2012 from 10:00 am – Noon
- November 1, 2012 from 10:00 am – Noon
- Decemer 6, 2012 from 10:00 am – Noon
On these four dates, Legoland will open at 10:00 for children with special needs, disabilities, or serious illnesses and their families. Admission is $7 a person and $1 of that will go to Merlin’s Magic Wand. Special activities include:
- A lights on viewing of Clutch Powers in 4D (11 minutes long)
- LEGO soft brick and Duplo building activities
- Creative building challenges lead by expert builders
- Kingdom Quest Laser Ride
- Designated quiet room for resting between activities
For more information, visit the Legoland Discovery Center events page.