Sunny days, sweeping the clouds away…
If you’ve got a kid (or been a kid!) I’m sure you know that song. It’s hard not to love Sesame Street. That’s why I’m super excited about this… Sesame Street Live will be in the Chicago area at the Rosemont Theatre in Rosemont Thursday, May 2 through Sunday, May 5, 2013 ! My family is receiving tickets to Sesame Street Live: Elmo Makes Music and we can’t wait to see the show.
This description of the show has been provided to me (and makes me look forward to the show even more):
Mark your calendar for this once-in-a-lifetime event—monsters becoming musicians! Elmo, The Count, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Bert & Ernie and all their funny and furry friends are taking to the stage to share the magical world of music with children. When Jenny, the new Sesame Street music teacher, moves into town, her instruments get lost. Jenny’s new Sesame Street friends quickly come to her rescue, and they all discover “instruments” that they never knew existed…rubber duckies, trash can lids and even their own laps! The characters teach children, and themselves, that everyone has the ability to make beautiful music, whether they realize it or not. Don’t miss this opportunity to count along with The Count, visit Elmo’s World and do the Crumb-A-Rumba with Rosita and Cookie Monster at Sesame Street Live “Elmo Makes Music.”
Sesame Street Live is a larger-than-life, musical touring stage production featuring Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie…and more. Each performance is 90 minutes of singing, dancing and audience participation, including a 15-minute intermission. The perfect length for very young children!
Ten delightful performances! Tickets are on sale now at the box office and all Ticketmaster locations.
- To charge by phone, call 800-745-3000.
- Thursday, May 2 at 10:30 am & 7:00 pm
- Friday, May 3 at 10:30 am & 7:00 pm
- Saturday, May 4 at 10:30 am, 2:00 pm, 5:30 pm
- Sunday, May 5 at 1:00 pm & 4:30 am
- Ticket prices: $15, $25, $30, 40 (Gold Circle) & $90 (Sunny Seats).
- Opening Night Thursday, May 2, 7:00 pm—All seats $15(excluding Gold Circle and Sunny Seats).
- Group savings available. Groups 10+ call 877-447-7849.
- Get the ultimate fan experience with Sunny Seats!
The Sunny Seats Package includes a VIP Seat and a pre-show Meet & Greet photo opportunity with two Sesame Street Live friends.
- Additional fees/surcharges may apply.
Disclosure: My family is receiving tickets to Sesame Street Live Elmo Make Music. All opinions expressed are my own.