Today is the first day of Bears training camp at Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais. Training camp runs through Wednesday, August 14, and is open to the public most days. Concessions are available for purchase. Below is a schedule for 2013 training camp. For more details, visit the Chicago Bears website.
Where: Olivet Nazarene University
Cost: Free admission, no tickets needed. (Please note that Saturday, August 3 is the Family Fest at Soldier Field; this is NOT a free event and tickets must be purchased to attend.)
- Friday, July 26 – 9:00 am-11:30 am
- Saturday, July 27 – 9:00 am-11:30 am – Vamos Bears (live radio remote from La Ley)
- Sunday, July 28 – 9:00 am-11:30 am
- Monday, July 29 – 9:00 am-11:30 am
- Tuesday, July 30 – No practice; closed to the public
- Wednesday, July 31 – 9:00 am-11:30 am – Ladies Day (on-site salon & spa service, hair styling, arts & crafts, special giveaways, and more)
- Thursday, August 1 – 9:00 am-11:30 am
- Friday, August 2 – 9:00 am-11:30 am – Bears BBQ Bash (post-practice BBQ with concessions available for purchase)
- Saturday, August 3 – Family Fest at Soldier Field from 6:45 pm-8:45 pm
- Sunday, August 4 – No practice; closed to the public
- Monday, August 5 – 3:15 pm-5:00 pm – Armed Forces Day (dedicated to the Armed Forces; special reserved bleacher seats for those who dress in uniform, U.S. Navy Band)
- Tuesday, August 6 – 9:00 am-11:30 am
- Wednesday, August 7 – 9:00 am-11:30 am – Youth Football Day (youth players and cheerleaders in uniform or jersey will be entered to win special prizes)
- Thursday, August 8 – No practice; closed to the public
- Friday, August 9 – No practice; closed to the public
- Saturday, August 10 – No practice; closed to the public
- Sunday, August 11 – 3:15 pm-5:00 pm – Run With Staley (Children 14 & under can run with Staley, the Bears mascot, and will receive a t-shirt & ribbon. Registration required.)
- Monday, August 12 – 9:00 am-11:30 am
- Tuesday, August 13 – 9:00 am-11:30 am
- Wednesday, August 14 – Break camp; closed to the public
Food: Concessions are available for purchase. Hydration stations are available with free water. Alcohol is not permitted.
- Tailgating is permitted. Alcohol and glass containers are not permitted.
- Bears Kids Zone and Gatorade Junior Training Camp are available for children 4-12 years old. Parents are required to sign a waiver for children to participate.
- Strollers are permitted.
- ADA seating is available.