Red Mango is now offering a huge selection of frozen yogurt smoothies. Not only are they a treat, but they are healthier than candy or many of the other treats we often have. First of all, yogurt has probiotics. Probiotics are bacteria that is good and helpful to your body; they help digestion and help keep harmful bacteria in check. Red Mango’s SuperBiotics are designed to survive and thrive in your stomach, while other probiotics can break down and be destroyed. Red Mango takes SuperBiotic yogurt and adds fruit, fruit juice, and boosters (combinations vary) to create yummy smoothies!
When we ordered the cashier offered the boys some Red Mango sweatbands which they, of course, had to put on immediately. I took this picture of Cooper wearing his while he (very impatiently) waited for his smoothie.
We ordered four smoothies – The Honey Badger Fat Burner, The Straw-My-Berry Swirl, The Super Peanut Butter Cup, and The Pineapple Point. We had an immunity boost added to the Honey Badger and Super PB Cup ones; with three little germ machines we can use all the immunity we can get! John chose the Honey Badger smoothie and I wasn’t too sure about it. It had honey, banana, and granola, and it was actually really good! I think Pineapple Point was my favorite, but I liked the other ones also. I think John liked the Honey Badger the best, but he seemed to like the Super Peanut Butter Cup a lot too.
We each tried some of each one, but Cooper groaned when anyone asked for a second sip of his Straw-My-Berry Swirl and polished it off before we knew it.
Special offer through July 5, 2013 – $2 Super Biotic Smoothies! $2 (plus tax) for any regular size (16oz) Super Biotic smoothie all day, every day in store. Only 16oz Super Biotic smoothies are eligible for this offer. No coupon required to redeem!
Here’s some great information from Red Mango:
Red Mango, one of the fastest-growing retailers of all-natural frozen yogurt and fresh fruit smoothies, just launched 22 brand new super biotic summer smoothies in four lifestyle-centered categories:
- Body Balance: Flavorful and functional yogurt smoothies formulated with beneficial boosts
- All Fruit Harmony: Refreshing dairy-free and soy-free smoothies made only with fruit, juice and ice.
- Twisted Fruits: Smooth and creamy signature yogurt smoothies offered in new and innovative fruit-forward flavors.
- Just Kidd’n: Naturally delicious, snack-sized fruit and yogurt smoothies, blended just for kids.
Red Mango is also introducing a brand new line of smoothie boosts that have been formulated to meet the nutritional and dietary needs of today’s health-conscious consumers who find it increasingly important to embrace a wholesome, well-balanced diet. In addition to the protein, energy, immunity and multivitamin boosts currently available, Red Mango has added four new boosts which have been formulated with natural, wholesome and innovative ingredients:
- Metabolic Fit 360™: A proprietary blend of protein, calcium and African Mango which supports metabolic balance and promotes healthy weight management.
- Dark Chocolate Mate: Finely ground, Brazilian roasted maté and dark chocolate; a delicious, rich, low-calorie flavor which also supplies a nice dose of antioxidants.
- Tropical Hibiscus: Finely ground, premium Nigerian hibiscus blossoms infused with natural pineapple and lychee; a bright and tropical low-calorie flavor and antioxidant boost.
- Green Tea Acai: Finely ground, premium green tea with açai berries, the Amazonian superfruit; a low-calorie antioxidant boost made with the best ingredients.
Disclosure: I received a gift card and compensation to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.