WHAT: A ghoulishly good time is brewing at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago during the month-long Brick-or-Treat Halloween extravaganza. The fang-tastic festivities take place everyday, October 5-31, and are perfect for little ghouls and goblins. Activities include:
- Trick-or-treat for LEGO® bricks that, when all are collected, create a special Halloween-themed model (free while supplies last)
- Dare to enter the haunted Jungle Expedition and take part in a spooky scavenger hunt
- Get goosebumps as monsters overrun MINILAND® Chicago
- Sharpen your building skills with our creepy creative challenges
- Bring a pumpkin and receive $5 off general admission (valid up to four people)
Costumes are encouraged! For more information visit: www.LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com
WHEN: October 5-31
Doors open at noon Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
COST: General admission is $20. Buy special rate tickets online at www.LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com.
WHERE: LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago
Streets of Woodfield, 601 N. Martingale Rd.,Schaumburg, Ill.
ABOUT: LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago is an indoor family entertainment destination with over 3 million LEGO® bricks and nine attractions including: Model Builder Workshop; Jungle Expedition; Kingdom Quest Laser Ride; LEGO City Construction Site Play Zone; Merlin’s Apprentice Ride; LEGO 4D Cinema; Build and Test; LEGO Factory Tour; and MINILANDTM featuring iconic Chicago landmarks. New for 2013: LEGO Star Wars MINILAND and LEGO Legends of Chima 4D Movie Experience.
For more information about Legoland Discovery Center, see these past Toddling Around Chicagoland posts: