When: Friday, November 15 – Sunday, November 17, 2013.
Where: Schaumburg Convention Center, 1551 Thoreau Drive North, Schaumburg
- $10 Daily Individual Tickets (exhibits and show floor activities)
- $30 All Day Pass (one day access to show floor and all seminars)
- $25 Daily Family Pass (up to 2 adults, up to 4 kids, exhibits and show floor activities)
- $99 Weekend Pass (show floor and early access to all seminars all weekend, Saturday Speaker Meet and Greet as well as Keynote Banquet)
- $60 Saturday Dinner and Keynote
Kids 5 and under are FREE
Aquatic Experience – Chicago is the first show in our industry’s history to combine everything aquatic under one roof taking place at Schaumburg Convention Center. From saltwater to freshwater with pond and aquatic animals, we’ll have it all. Consumers and retailers are invited to join us for educational seminars and a thriving show floor filled with hobbyists from entry level to the most sophisticated aquarium keepers as well as livestock and equipment experts and the industries best and trend setting manufacturers. Add in a bevy of high powered speakers you’ve heard of and read articles from but have not had the chance to meet in person and you’ve got a “must see” for any aquarist no matter what their experience level.
Live Shark Encounter – One look into the eyes of a live shark and you will experience the heart pounding “awe and fascination” that sharks elicit. Sharks have captured our imaginations for thousands of years, stirring the fears and fascination of ocean goers and scientists alike. Their legacy has been as misunderstood as it has been “old and bloody”. Now more than ever, the importance of understanding this fascinating species is critical for its survival.