Traveling can be fun for kids, but sometimes it can be difficult, too, especially dealing with the change in a normal schedule and unfamiliar surroundings. All little special treatment makes traveling more fun and the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel here in Chicago, and in all their locations around the country, are now offering Ask Alfred Concierge, a service previously only offered overseas.
Ask Alfred Concierge is an add-on option offered for $15 per child. It includes a special package with lots of goodies:
- an Exclusive Ask Alfred teddy bear
- 12 Ask Alfred Color Me collectible postcards
- Alfred’s lovable stickables
- Surf Sweets natural and organic gummy bears
- a Melissa & Doug coloring book and triangle crayons
- an Ask Alfred cinch backpack to hold it all
For each Ask Alfred Concierge purchased, Millennium Hotels and Resorts will donate $2 to The Dream Factory, a non-profit organization that grants dreams to critically and chronically ill children.
Millennium Hotels are offer the Summer FREEdom package now with 15% off the Best Flexible Rate, up to $50 food and beverage credit, complimentary wi-fi, and children 5 and under eat free! This package is available until September 7, 2014.