Cooper and Dexter discovered Minecraft about a year ago and it’s pretty safe to say they’re obsessed. From the conversations I hear them having with their friends, it sounds like most kids their age (7 and 5) share their obsession. If your kids feel the same way, they are going to LOVE this – a chance to play Minecraft on the big screen.
Super League Gaming is coming to Chicago as part of their summer tour. For nine days, Super League will be taking over a movie theater screen for some in-theater gaming. Each of the events will allow Minecraft players to socialize, move around the theater, and compete in a recreational setting. And, top scorers will win prizes!
Gamers should bring their own laptop (although some laptops will be available for use). Non-playing parents can sit with their gaming children for free.
All games will be 4:00 pm to 5:35 pm and tickets are $20.
Here’s the full schedule for Super League Gaming’s Chicago events:
- July 27 at AMC Country Club 16 in Country Club Hills
- July 27 at Cinemark Evanston 18 in Evanston
- July 27 at iPic South Barrington in South Barrington
- July 28 at Cinemark 14 in Joliet
- July 28 at iPic Bolingbrook in Bolingbrook
- July 28 at AMC River East 21 in Chicago
- July 29 at Cinemark Deer Park 16 in Deerpark
- July 29 at AMC South Barrington 30 in South Barrington
- July 29 at Regal Lincolnshire Stadium 21 in Lincolnshire
Purchase tickets or find out more by visiting the Super Gaming League website. You can also like the Super League Gaming Facebook page, follow @JoinSuperLeague on Twitter, follow @JoinSuperLeague on Instagram, and subscribe to the JoinSuperLeague YouTube channel.