I think it’s safe to say everyone was sad to hear about the passing of David Bowie earlier this week. Here are just a few ways you can remember his music, fashion, and acting talent on your own or with your kids:
- Buy or rent Labyrinth on Amazon Video. (affiliate link)
- The New York Public Library posted a list of David Bowie’s top 100 reads. It’s interesting to see the books that inspired someone with his creativity.
- Hollywood Cinemas in Woodridge is showing Labyrinth on Sunday, January 17 and Monday, January 18, 2016. You can view showtimes and purchase tickets online.
- Put on your dancing shoes and head to the David Bowie Tribute Dance Party with Chic-A-Go-Go at the Chop Shop. This is an all-ages event that will be televised (Chic-A-Go-Go is an all-ages dance party show on public access television) and tickets are only $5 for adults; children under 18 are free.
- Download a comic book version of Space Oddity by Andrew Kolb. Download the PDF for free.