WHAT: From February 1 through February 29, 2016 the Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago is offering FREE MUSEUM ENTRY to kids ages 3-11. (Two free kids’ tickets permitted per voucher with the purchase of one paying adult.)
This is a perfect time to escape the house, beat the winter blues and experiment in fun at MSI with the whole family! Here are some of the top things to do at MSI with your kids during this special deal:
· Take a turn running on the human-sized hamster wheel to test your body’s reaction to exercise in YOU! The Experience.
· Find your way out of the seemingly endless mirror maze in Numbers in Nature.
· Take a tour of the historic Pioneer Zephyr train, and meet Zeph, the train’s resident donkey.
· Send a secret message to a friend in the Whispering Gallery.
· Climb aboard the Empire 999 steam engine, which broke the land speed record in 1893.
· Peek in the rooms of Colleen Moore’s Fairy Castle, one of the most amazing doll houses ever created, filled with tiny treasures.
· Look for hidden scenes in The Great Train Story. Can you find a bear chasing boy scouts? A superhero on the streets of Chicago? Sunbathers on the beach? A presidential motorcade?
· Set off the great geyser and learn about simple machines in The Idea Factory – a special space from our smallest guests.
· Add on a film in our Omnimax® Theater and take a journey into the nation’s awe-inspiring great outdoors and untamed wilderness in National Parks Adventure, opening February 12.
MSI also offers a convenient indoor garage parking to escape the cold.
To claim this special offer and receive your voucher, visit msichicago.org. Vouchers for Free Kids Museum Entry must be printed in advance and redeemed on-site at the Museum ticket counter; they cannot be used for online ticketing.
NOTE: The free kids voucher is good for child Museum Entry tickets only (valid for ages 3-11). Up to two free kids’ tickets allowed per voucher, per purchase of one full paying adult. Additional experiences, including the WOW! Tour,Omnimax® films, U-505 Submarine on-board tour, Future Energy Chicago, Coal Mine and special tours are not included in Museum Entry. They require additional, timed-entry tickets. Offer not valid for groups taking advantage of group pricing or those using any other discount or offer. No refunds will be given for tickets already purchased for February dates. Parking is not included.
WHEN: February 1 – 29, 2016. The Museum is open from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. every day in February.
WHERE: Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago; 5700 S. Lake Shore Dr.