Baseball season is upon us and the Chicago White Sox could use a little support this season. If you haven’t visited “The Cell” (U.S. Cellular Field) yet this season, it’s the perfect time to purchase your tickets and plan a special family outing. If you’ve got kids, but sure you find out more about the Chicago White Sox fan clubs for kids so your child can receive FREE game tickets.
I know a lot of Chicago families will be particularly interested in the American Girl doll t-shirt giveaway on August 2. The first 5,000 girls at the game that day will receive a Chicago White Sox t-shirt for their American Girl doll, and a t-shirt applique they can bring to the American Girl store to have it put on a t-shirt for themselves. You can purchase tickets for this game now, and be sure you arrive early so you can be among the first 5,000 girls. (Note: the actual shirts/decals given out may look slightly different than the shirts in the photo.)
The White Sox also offers a Family Field Day and Family Sundays.
Family Field Day is Saturday, May 30. Everyone is invited to attend the free White Sox Charities Garage Sale where you can purchase game-used memorabilia, autographed items, and White Sox collectibles. For $30/adult, $12/child (13 & younger), fans at Family Field Day are welcomed into U.S. Cellular Field for a free clinic offered by instructors from the Bulls/Sox Academy, a chance to warm up in the bullpens and play catch in the outfield, and take a memorable family picture at home plate. For an additional $10 per adult and $5 per child, take a Clubhouse Tour; Family Field Day is the only opportunity to get this tour!
Family Sundays let families experience a White Sox game at a great price. For the 12 Sunday home games, tickets are as low as $5 for the upper level and $15 for the lower level, and parking is only $10. Check out our experience visiting a Family Sunday in 2014.
- May 24
- June 7
- June 21
- July 5
- July 19 – also 2005 World Championship Reunion Weekend, Tailgate Flag giveaway (first 10,000 fans)
- August 2 – also American Girl Doll T-shirt giveaway (first 5,000 female fans 12 and under), Spirit Day
- August 30 – also White Sox Baseball Cap giveaway (first 20,000 fans)
- September 13 – also Star Wars Day
- October 4 – also Fan Appreciation Day
Here are some other fun promotions for families during the 2015 White Sox season:
- Free t-shirts on Mondays (first 10,000 fans), fireworks on Fridays
- Friday, May 23 – Paul Konerko Jersey Retirement Ceremony & Paul Konerko Replica Statute (first 20,000 fans)
- Friday, June 5 – Italian Heritage Night & fireworks
- Saturday, June 6 – Free White Sox XL Youth sweatshirt (first 5,000 fans 13 & under)
- Friday, June 19 – Mullet Night & fireworks
- Saturday, June 20 – Father/Daughter Day & White Sox Cap giveaway (first 20,000 fans)
- Saturday, July 4 – Bobby Jenks World Series Moment Bobblehead giveaway (first 20,000 fans)
- Tuesday, July 7 – Greek Heritage Night
- Wednesday, July 8 – Polish Heritage Night
- Friday, July 17 – 2005 World Championship Reunion Weekend, Jose Abreu Rookie of the Year Blanket giveaway (first 20,000 fans), fireworks
- Saturday, July 18 – 2005 World Championship Reunion Weekend, 2005 World Championship Replica Ring giveaway (first 20,000 fans 21+)
- Tuesday, July 21 – Christmas in July
- Friday, July 31 – Country Music & Fireworks Night
- Saturday, August 1 – Scott Podsednik World Series Moment Bobblehead giveaway (first 20,000 fans), Ladies Night
- Wednesday, August 12 – Police & Fire Night & White Sox Tablet Cover giveaway (first 10,000 fans)
- Saturday, August 15 – Fireworks
- Monday, August 24 – Superhero Night & Free T-shirt Monday
- Friday, August 28 – Elvis Night & Fireworks
- Saturday, August 29 – Jermaine Dye World Series Moment Bobblehead giveaway (first 20,000 fans)
- Saturday, September 12 – Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day, Fireworks, and flat cap giveaway
- Wednesday, September 16 – Bark at the Park
- Friday, October 2 – Hispanic Heritage Night, fireworks
View the full 2015 Promotional Schedule on the Chicago White Sox website.